The No Society Shave Butter is made from a selection of natural ingredients that proactively reduces redness and irritation with an instant soothing effect while at the same time moisturizing the skin.
- 100% vegan & cruelty free
- Suitable for all skin types, including dry and sensitive skin
- Also suitable for use on your private parts
- Reduces skin irritation, redness and itchiness.
- Moisturizes skin
- Instant soothing effect
- Very mild and fresh fragrance
- Sustainably produced & fully recyclable
We have listed all ingredients and their benefits in the "more product info" tab above!
Designed & Manufactured: Stockholm, Sweden
Packaging Material: 85% Sugarcane Biopolymer, 15% Oil
Content: 99 ML, 3.35 FL. OZ.
Tasmannia Lanceolata fruit/ leaf extract (Tasmanian Pepper)
Straight outta Australia comes this beast. It’s almost all you need for a shave. The Aborigines even chewed it like gum when they had a killing toothache.• Reduces skin redness appearance
• Instant soothing action
• Vegetable derived
Most conditioners are like bullies to your skin, jacked up on chemicals and leaving your face sore. But this one makes the razor slide smooth and quick, without leaving a trace.
• Vegetable derived
This one is as green as it gets. We all got that one friend who went backpacking through Asia and discovered yoga and tofu, this is way greener (and less annoying).
• Awarded Most Sustainable Award at the New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists
• Awarded Best Functional Ingredient at the In-Cosmetic fair
• No deforestation certificate = Sustainable sourced
Besides blowing things up it’s actually one of the most common and important ingredients in skin care. It’s extremely humectant without getting sticky.
• Naturally based
• Dissolves in water
aqua, propanediol, c15-19 alkane, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, polyacrylate-1 crosspolymer, behentrimonium methosulfate, tasmannia lanceolata fruit/leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, decyl glucoside, parfum, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzalkonium chloride, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, geranioll