Kind of Nice
KIND OF NICE
- No categories
4930 in stock
FACE MOISTURIZER - NO THESIS NEEDED
A Face Moisturizer gel worthy of its name.
All vegan ingredients with some picked or pulled out of nature with an, more proud than loud, anti-shine and youth-preserving ingredients. NO SOCIETYs Face Moisturizer has the ”Swiss-army knife” of ingredients – Niacinamide, which is a Vitamine B3 with tons of great qualities: It increases elasticity, evens out skin tones, strengthen barrier functions and reduces the fine lines that makes some look like a beautiful bull dog.
Our Face Moisturizer tube derives from nature – made from sustainably sourced sugar cane while being 100% recyclable.
Designed & Manufactured: Stockholm, Sweden
Packaging Material: 85% Sugarcane Biopolymer, 15% Oil
Content: 82 ML, 2.77 FL. OZ.
It sounds like a Cowboy/techno remix but it’s one of nature’s most humectant molecules. Carries up to x6000 its weight in water and delivers it right to your skin.
- – Youth preserving
- – Moisturizing
- – Counteracting free radicals (basically skin terrorists)
- – A linear polysaccharide consisting of D-Glucuronic acid and N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine (No one forced you to press Read More)
Picture your skin like a calming dewy summer morning: Natural and something you can stare at for hours.
- – Enhanced moisturization
- – Preservative booster
- – Viscosity enhancer (creates that gooey and rich texture)
- – No irritation
This ingredient is a Vitamin B3 with tons of great qualities. You could call it the swiss-army knife of skin care (toothpick and wood saw not included).
- – Increases elasticity
- – Evens out skin tones
- – Strengthen barrier function (like building a wall, but in a good way)
- – Reduces fine lines that makes some look like a cute bulldog
Finland doesn’t just have great vodka, they also have super sugar beets. These help to increase cell reproduction and decrease signs of aging and skin impurities.
- – A natural moisturizer
- – Reduces dehydration
- – Protects against environmental stress
A green and biological superhero, born in the wild and here to protect the innocent. It’s superpower: keeping your water balances in check.
- – 100% bio-based
- – Extracted from sugar beets (yes, from Finland)
- – Youth preserving (even more than betaine)
Shea Butter Ethyl Esters
Or SHE for short, but don’t worry! It works on guys, non-binary and whoever. It’s obtained from a rich natural fat but still leaves a non-greasy finish.
- – Makes your skin silky like cashmere skin
- – Our Shea Butter was awarded most sustainable ingredient of the year at the The Sustainable Beauty Awards
- – Low melting point = Less energy in production – more sustainable than others
A personal favorite, almost as good as sneezing when you’ve been trying to sneeze for a long time. You know what I´m talking about. But this is no quick fix, this one lasts.
- – Moisturizes over time
- – Soothes the skin
- – Has shown it can activate Sirtuin-1 (the longevity protein/enzyme)
This is a looooooooong lasting ingredient, up to 72 hours. Almost as long as all episodes of Friends combined or the hangover you get from four beers if your over thirty.
- – Reduces flakiness and itchiness
- – Skin mimicking (A carbohydrate complex like our natural one)
- – Increases softness and smoothness
- – Natural
- – Long-lasting (or did we say that already?)
Besides blowing things up it’s actually one of the most common and important ingredients in skin care. It’s extremely humectant without getting sticky.
- – Moisturizing
- – Naturally based
- – Dissolves in water
- – No color or odor
Other ingredients supply the moisturizer, this one makes it stay. Think of it as your cozy bed on a Sunday morning.
- – Reduces itching, redness and inflammation
- – Barrier function (The wall part, without the Trump part)
- – When applied on skin, it converts to Vitamin B5 (It´s true, promise)
- – Water-soluble